Thursday, August 9, 2012

Never Stop Making

tedxboulder


I love this talk Jake Nickell (the founder of Threadless) gave at the TedxBoulder conference. He talked about "making cool things together with friends" & to just never stop making. As someone who is mostly self-taught just like Nickell, I can relate to everything he talks about & I urge you to have a listen or read it here. I really hope this will help inspire more people to just try making something, & if you're already making things, try something new because it doesn't have to be perfect but it's the process of learning how to do something on your own that's invaluable. Nickell makes many more great points that made me want to go "YEAAAAH!" while nodding my head furiously so do take a few minutes k? You can thank me later.


making

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome! thank's for sharing.