Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Oympic Fever

File 219 22
I am quite shameless in my love for the Olympics. For those of you following me on twitter, I apologize for the unasked for sports commentary. I can't help myself. Usually, I'm not the kind of gal that follows sporting events but when it comes to the Olympics, I will become a rabid sports fan. During the next month of the games, you will most likely find me glued to the telly watching either gymnastics, swimming, equestrian, badminton (goooo LCW!) & just about anything else that catches my fancy. So far I've even found myself watching archery & canoe slalom which never in a million years I would've thought was interesting until now! I can't even explain this fascination but all I know is that I have Olympic fever. Think about it folks: amazing athletic feats & world records are about to be set... I'm getting goosebumps just typing this!

Here's an Olympia headpiece by Bundle MacLaren Millinery for all you fellow Olympics lovers to consider. I would DIY one for myself, but I think my husband wouldn't let me wear one out in public. Maybe he won't mind if I wear it at home? Hah!

 

No comments: