Monday, July 16, 2012

Mustache & Bow Tie Baby Shower

Prints

Custom made onesies

The decor
Hello folks. How was your weekend? Mine was filled with preparations & set up for another styling job. This time it was a baby shower with a mustache & bow tie theme I came up with to go with the venue, Carcosa Seri Negara. I thought the playfulness of the mustaches added in with the somewhat prim & proper bow ties would tie in nicely with the colonial setting & the client, who is expecting a baby boy, loved the idea. She loved the idea so much, she even had her nails done to match (check it out down below), how cute is that? Yay for awesome clients!!

Adorable mustache nails

Teapot flowers

Table setting
These are just the few pictures I took with my phone. I'm working on editing the rest of the pictures I took on my camera PLUS I have a little freebie for my blog readers which should be out sometime this week, so stay tuned!

Decor, prints & flowers by Mimpi Murni
Assistant Yuzmin Faizal
Vintage suitcase & books by I Love Snackfood
Balloons by Party Heaven

1 comment:

Baby Ties said...

Whoa, that sure looks like quite the baby shower! I don't think I've ever been to one that looked that nice!
-Jack