Monday, May 28, 2012

The Nimbus Factory

I fell HARD for this little web store that is an "uncommonly charming design boutique featuring illustrative design services, paper goods, and home decor products." Their site & products are my idea of perfect simplicity mixed in with a dash of humor & prettiness, which is something I personally strive for. Doesn’t hurt that I think the name Nimbus Factory (and the logo) is just as about as clever as you can get too! (I forgot that I blogged about them awhile back, which goes to show that my taste hasn't gone off tangent! Yay)


 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute .... i love it too! simple and pretty.

Murni said...

glad you think so too :)

Emily Dove said...

Thanks for the sweet post, Murni! We're so glad you love our products :)

<3 The Nimbus gals

Murni said...

Dear Emily, I have to confess: I geeked out when I saw that you left a comment! Thanks for making my day :D