Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Week In Instagram

March is going to be quite a doozey but I feel so very blessed that I get to do what I love, every single day. I really couldn’t ask for more. Here are some shots from last week taken with my iPhone & edited on Instagram (look me up @mimpimurni).

Hassan
The look my cat Hassan gives me when he’s hungry.

baklava
Baklava for breakfast.

cameron
With Aida & Rozaila at the Smokehouse, Cameron Highlands.

yellow
My new pair of shoes that the hubby picked out for me. I must say my man has good taste.

succulentsSome succulents I repotted.The little tea cup one is my favorite.

liliesStargazer lilies my husband surprised me with & it’s favorite flower.

mimpi murni My little stall I shared with Aida at the Markets. As usual, we had lots of fun!

No comments: