Friday, December 16, 2011

London Is Cracking & Bob’s Your Uncle! p.4

Hyde Park in the winter is just as lovely as any other time of the year IMHO.
Are you bored yet of all my pictures of London? Well, I hope you’ll bear with me just a leeeettle more. I promise you I won’t post anymore travel related pictures for a good long while & I’ll go back to posting craft tutorials & design crushes, cross my heart & hope to die (ok, maybe not die. How about come down with flu instead?). As before, scroll over the pictures to get a little description & check out Part 1, 2 & 3 if you haven’t already.

Vintage glasses from I Love Snackfood, mustard yellow coat from Zara & boots from Clarks (50% off!!)
Do not be fooled. The ground was wet & cold!
A swan at Serpentine Lake, Hyde Park. This fella was huge (with his neck extended he could've easily reached my shoulder!). I kept a good distance away from it, trust me.
One of the old school wooden rides at Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park.
Another shot of the London Eye. Yeah, I took a million shots of it :P
Westminster from the London Eye.
Love these posters of the Churchill War Rooms. It's a great museum if you're a history buff like me & my hubby. We're not pros but history never fails to fascinate us.
"We are all worms. But I do believe that I am a glow-worm." My favorite Winston Churchill quote! Hehe

No comments: