Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mimpi Murni ♥ I.M. Magazine

august issue.indd

I seem to be saying this more & more these days, and every time I type these words I tell myself to not let it happen again but eventually my schedule gets crazier & I can’t keep up. So here I am again saying, sorry for leaving you hanging folks! Raya is getting closer & more custom orders are coming in so I’ll try to blog when I can. I really miss surfing the internet, looking for interesting things to share & spreading more love for all things beautiful & crafty.

In the meantime, check out my article that came out in this month on I.M. Magazine! Thank you Christy for featuring Mimpi Murni. Much appreciated! Btw, I can’t help but say that I love how colorful the pictures of my jewelry look in the layout above. I even almost clapped with glee when I saw the page! Hehe.

1 comment:

ira said...

O yes looks lovely. yay u!