Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DIY: Popup Birthday Cupcake Card

As mentioned in yesterday’s post, last Sunday yours truly hit the big 3-0. Yup, I’ve said goodbye to my twenties & have embarked into my thirties & you know what? It’s not scary at all! In fact, I feel pretty darn fabulous! I’m comfortable with my body, my relationships with my loved ones are solid as a rock & I don’t stress over the little things. I do what I like when I want I to & I have a great support system. What more could a gal ask for, really?

I’m not gonna bore you with the details of my birthday celebration (which was small & intimate, just the way I like it) so here’s a little DIY treat I found while scouring the world wide web. Marie Claire Idées is a resource for crafty chic ideas based in France (yup, it’s all in French but fret not, instructions are easy to follow or suss out) & this DIY Popup Birthday Cupcake Card is trop mignon wouldn’t you say so? Just print on cardstock & assemble away. If you have any trouble figuring out how to do it, here’s a handy little video to follow along to. While you’re at it, why don’t you make me one too? Hehehe ;)

No comments: