Monday, May 30, 2011

Custom Bunting Banners


If you’ve been visiting me at the markets, you’d notice that I started making & selling Japanese cotton bunting banners. It’s a new little obsession of mine because I love how a little bunting instantly adds fun & color to any occasion, room or area (& since they’re made with fabric, they’re resuable too. Bonus green points!). Here are some custom bunting banners I made for a lovely repeat customer, Sherly, over the weekend. I still have quite a few more custom ones to make for some other customers & will be making a few more extras for online sale so if you’re keen on getting one (or several) for yourself or loved ones, stay tuned ;)

 

Here are the buntings all packed up, ready to be posted.
I used a scrap fabric ribbon, doilly paper & a little washi tape to trim it all.


 
This is a picture Sherly took of the first bunting I made for her.
Don’t you just love that little setup she created? She’s a talented wedding planner so if you’re getting married anytime soon, why not give her a buzz at
Tie The Knot
.

3 comments:

Fenny Setiawan said...

Lovely Murni, I want it for Dania after we move to our new home :) will stay in touch :).

Anonymous said...

How do we order this? Its so cute!

Murni said...

thanks for the loving folks! if you're interested to order the buntings, just drop me an email at mimpi.murni@gmail.com. thanks! :)