Monday, March 28, 2011

Disco Bunny Ears

 
Somehow my best buds managed to pull a surprise dinner for soon-to-be-married-little-ol’ me. Complete with flashing & glowing bunny ears, flowers & balloons, I was totally taken by surprise as I walked into the restaurant & saw a bunch of them grinning ear to ear when they saw my face register shock & disbelief. It took me awhile to let everything sink in & dinner was interrupted every so often with me exclaiming, “OMG, it all makes sense now!” Hehehe. I was so very touched that they went through so much trouble & man, I’m such a sucker for surprises. Big love to Farhan & Mimi for planning the whole thing & to everyone who came, guys & gals. You all made my last weekend of singlehood something to remember.

XOXOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet of 'em and you're lookin' sexayyy honeybunch! can't wait to see pics of your wedding *excited*

Murni said...

thanks sweetie :) yeah, my buds are the best! i'll post up pictures as soon as i get them ;)