Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes 2011



Along with the rest of the world (well, those who don’t work 9 – 5 on a Monday), I put my life on hold & tuned into the live telecast of The Golden Globes Awards this morning. Although I love a good movie & I thought many of the winners were well-deserving (can I get a woot woot for Robert De Nito & Natalie Portman amongst many?), I was also busy checking out the gorgeous gowns. One of my favourites for the night is Olivia Wilde’s Marchesa gown pictured above which reminds me of a star filled sky. Lovely, just lovely.

Some of my other favorites are Scarlett Johanssan – in Elie Saab, Natalie Portman - pregnant but still stunning in Viktor & Rolf, Emma Stone - in a simple, understated Calvin Klein, Mila Kunis – in Vera Wang (apparently the dress only took 4 days to make!) & a surprise entry to this list, Sarah Hyland - in vintage Max Azria Atelier (I just love how flowy it looks!). Who were your favourites?


 

No comments: