Friday, January 21, 2011

Don’t Forget This Weekend!

Hey dreamers. Sorry I wasn’t around online yesterday to wish those of you who celebrate a blessed Thaipusam but I was busy with wedding plans & house hunting. As you all know (& probably rejoiced whether you are Hindu or not) yesterday was a public holiday, so the fiancé & I were out & about from 8.30am till about 8pm to squeeze in as much as we could: house viewing, venue confirmation, ring shopping, etc, etc. Needless to say, I’m exhausted! Luckily this whole process is bringing us closer together. Indeed, I’m a lucky girl to be marrying my best friend.

Ok ok, enough mushiness! Don’t forget this weekend I’ll be taking part in two awesome events so do drop by & check out my latest designs. Details are here. Looking forward to seeing you lovelies soon! Oh, and don’t forget to bring your own shopping bags k?

No comments: