Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mimpi Murni ♥ Chic Pop (always & forever)



Wheeeee! Are you excited about the wonderful Chic Pop Street Market yet? It’s undoubtedly one of my favorite Market/Bazaar to be a part of because of the latest & the best fashion picks in KL. I kid you not. In fact, here are some really awesome reasons you should make a stop at Chic Pop this Saturday (not to mention that Mimpi Murni will be there with all new designs & a few surprises up my sleeve).

Pencil this in folks:
Date: 9th October 2010
Time: 12 - 6pm
Venue: TTDI Plaza (map)
Don't forget to RSVP at the Facebook event page!

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who took the time out to drop by my little ol' booth! It means a lot to me to get to meet my blog readers & tweet followers... you guys give me the push I need to keep reaching for the moon & stars. Big hugs all around!

Anyways, one of my fave bloggers, Shelby, did a write up about Chic Pop so head on over & give her some bisous while you're at it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babydoll, popped by to holler: http://shelbybaby.blogspot.com/2010/10/chic-pop-market-5.html

Murni said...

thanks for the head's up babe! will head on over now ;)