Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mimpi ♥ BFM Radio


Did you catch me live on BFM 89.9 yesterday? In case you didn't, here's the podcast if you want to have a little listen of me chatting with the lovely Freda Liu about all things Mimpi Murni.

I have to say chatting (and really, that was all it was) with Freda was a lot of fun as she was awfully friendly & it helped heaps that she personally likes my designs. She even had me remake Maduri for her to purchase which she wore straight away before & during the show! I love it when that happens. Katja, also on the BFM team, who I exchanged emails with prior to the show was really helpful too & helped me calm down before the show. So yeah, I really couldn't have asked for a better experience as it was my first time on radio. I just hope I don't sound like such a ditzy space cadet as I tend to when I'm put on the spot! Hehehe.

Oh, I have to say a huge THANK YOU to Michelle of The Kinder Soap Company who hooked me up with BFM  in the first place! Michelle is truly a generous soul & when I grow up, I want to be just like her ;)

No comments: