Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Just thought I'd pop in for a last post before the long weekend coming up. As I'm half Chinese, I'm looking forward to celebrating the Chinese New Year weekend filled with food, food & more food plus catching up with my relatives over, what else, FOOD! You gotta love a festive holiday 'cause it gives you an excuse to indulge in otherwise hard to find delectables & good ol' home cooked food (courtesy of my Poh Poh aka Grandma).

This year Valentine's Day also falls on CNY so the boyfriend & I won't be spending it doing anything special but I'm working on a little something to surprise him with ;)

Anyways, here's wishing you lovely people...


Throw away those scales, drive safe & stay safe if you're gonna be on traveling & remember, Mimpi Murni loves ya! XOXO

No comments: