Monday, December 7, 2009

Kindle



Being an avid reader & lover of all books (hardback, paperback, brand new, worn out & my latest fix, e-books on my iPhone) I'd love to get a Kindle for Christmas. I love the convenience of having one device with a few selection of books that I can carry with me wherever I go & it's especially great to read at night as I won't disturb the man with my late night reading (he's the kind of guy that can't sleep with the lights on).

Right now I'm reading a lot of classic books that I've been downloading from the iTunes store but I got to admit that Kindle has got my sweet little iPhone beat on the title selection. With over 300,000 title to choose from, you can download up to 1,500 book into your bad boy within 60 seconds on a wireless connection & it has a battery life of up to 2 weeks on a single charge! How amazing is that? Only problem is, it doesn't seem that Kindle will be available for Malaysia anytime soon. Oh, the tragedy!

No comments: