Friday, November 20, 2009

Updates!



Hey ya lovelies! After working my butt off over some custom orders all week after Chic Pop last Sunday, I finally have a little time to update my now very empty blogshop with a few new designs & classic remakes. So mosey on over to Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets & More to check out my latest offerings! Hope you'll ♥ them.


By the way, how do you like my new business/jewelry card folks? I gave Dura the talented maven of The Fashion Forest free rein & she came up with this dreamy little lady that I'm lovin' right down to the little cleft on her chin & voluptuous lips! Look out for a copy of this card in your next order from Mimpi Murni!

In other news, I'll also start carrying a small line & limited line of The Fashion Forest on the blogshop soon along with some exclusive calendars & Xmas cards so once that's up you'll be the first ones to know, I promise! I also have some limited edition t-shirts by Mia Palencia that I'm super excited to share with you real soon so stay tuned.

In the meantime, have a look around my latest jewelry collection & have a great weekend my lovelies! XOXO

No comments: