Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Melanie & Sky

OMG. I am so in love with Melanie & Sky's wedding! I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with a wedding (a guy, yes but a wedding???) till now since this wedding has all the details I love - it's quirky, colourful, incredibly original & everybody danced! It's not a cookie cutter wedding that's for sure! Check out the pictures below...

Neck nuzzling is my second favourite thing to do besides cuddling with my man

I love the unexpected touch of the feathers in this bright bridal bouquet

The bridesmaids wore different colored dresses in shades of pink, red, orange & yellow.
And they carried (eco-friendly) balloons instead of flowers!


The couple took one year of Tango classes & wowed the crowd for their first dance! Love it.

And then they danced, danced and danced the night away with their friends & family.

Even their DJ was awesome! Michael Antonia of The Flashdance made a stop motion video taken from the DJ console & came up with this lovely piece below. I'm so jealous.



Via 100 Layer Cake.

2 comments:

Jas Min said...

Since you're such a fan of beautiful weddings, you might want to check out grace's wedding at http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/10/our-wedding-part-one.html I loved the total concept and execution. Have fun!

Murni said...

oh yes, i did already check out grace's wedding a couple of weeks back & i too loved every single detail of it. so much so it would've been impossible to fit all three parts of her blog posts into one of my tiny little posts! hahaha

anyways, glad to see we have similar tastes when it comes to weddings! ;)