Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DIY Heating Pads

Christmas is practically a month away & I've been on a look out for something nice & thoughtful to give my family members who celebrate. At the same time I'm looking for a something that's not going to break the bank so what's my solution? DIY of course! And I think I might have stumbled onto a solution which will come especially handy for those cold, rainy days we've been getting....


Yup, heating pads! Here's a great little tutorial filled with plenty of handy tips in case you want to make them yourself. I made one for myself awhile back for my menstrual cramps & it works like a charm so I'm hoping my loved ones will enjoy them too. It's a super simple project & I honestly can't wait to get started! Off to find some pretty fabrics now... Happy Monday all!

2 comments:

Volvoxx said...

OMG this is just what I need for those nasty menstrual cramps! Thank you for the great idea! :D

Murni said...

it's a real god send! i hope you'll love it as much as i do ;)