Friday, October 30, 2009

Updates!

Hello again my darlings. I've been very productive lately so here I am, back with another update for the close of October! Told you I was going to be doing more updates than before right? Quite honestly I don't know how I'm going to keep the pace up but I'll try my darnest to keep the blogshop stocked up so you won't be dissapointed whenever you pop by for a dose of Mimpi. Fingers crossed.

Anyhoo, check out my latest offerings over at Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets & More! I do hope you'll find something you'll love (Pssst! The much requested Puteri Biru has been remade & is now available. Snap it up quick! EDIT: Puteri Biru has now been reserved)

To those of you who missed the last update,
I'm giving away a couple of my very own homemade all-natural lip balms to some lucky ladies (or gentlemen)! The competition is still ON till 3rd November & all you have to do is leave a comment at this post telling me what it is you like best about Mimpi (it can be anything from the jewelry designs, my blog posts, my dogs & cats, anything!). Easy right? So what are you waiting for? Leave a comment already!


Oh, and on the bazaar front, I'll be joining Chic Pop next month...
You read right folks! The Chic Pop Street Market is BACK for round two & you don't want to miss it, trust me. I had a blast at the last event (as I always do at all Tongue In Chic events) & you can read all about my experience here. In the meantime, pencil in the date below & tell all your friends about it while you're at it.


Date: 15 Nov (Sun)
Time: 12pm - 7pm
Venue: Zouk, Jln Ampang

No comments: