Friday, June 19, 2009

New Designs & A Promo!


June has proven to be one busy month for me & it's only gonna get busier & busier but I somehow managed to update the blogshop albeit a little later than usual. Do check out Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets & More! I'm especially excited over my Rama-Rama hippy hair ties which you can see pictured below.


Will definitely try to take a picture modeling the hair ties to give you a better idea of how to wear these simple yet lovely hair ties. I made a few to sell at the last ASD Bazaar & Bijou Bazaar & they sold quite fast so take my word for it, they're really lovely.

Anyways, to coincide with the update I'm offering a little promo. Check it out below...


Terms & Conditions:
♥ The discount only applies to all AVAILABLE items & for orders totaling RM100 & above.
♥ The discount does not apply to special request remakes, custom orders or orders of less than RM100.
♥ This offer is valid only for online orders made between 19 - 26 June 2009.

No comments: