Friday, June 26, 2009

Mimpi ♥ Urbanscapes


If you haven't already heard about Urbanscapes which is KL's biggest all-day creative arts festival, then I suggest you come out from under that rock. I've been gearing up for it since I heard about it back in April & I'm so incredibly excited you can probably see me vibrate right about now.

There's gonna be live music in an outdoor stage setting, non-stop live & acoustic music & partying at the Box, collaborative musical performances & full-length local feature film screening, eclectic performances & DJs as the sun goes down, visuals & installation art, photography, multimedia & design exhibitions, a showcase of local independent shorts films & experimental videos, a variety of improv theater, stand up comedy & various performances & last but not least, over 100 stalls featuring cool clothes & arts & crafts! Whew, what a mouthful!

This will be the first time Mimpi will be taking part so do swing by to show me some lovin' at the Freeform Zone near the KLue booth & Zouk Barsonic tents. I have lots of new goodies, DISCOUNTS (woohoo!) & more surprises up my sleeve so make sure you don't miss out!!

Date: 27 June 2009 (Saturday. That's TOMORROW folks!)
Time: 12pm - 12am (The Marketplace will close at 10pm)
Venue: KLPac, Sentul West (I'll be in booth no.2,
near the KLue booth & Zouk Barsonic tents)
Main event website
More info here


Hope to see you there! XOXO

No comments: