Monday, April 13, 2009

Bless YouTube

Guess what I found? The NeverEnding Story movie on YouTube! It's broken up into a series of 9 though but it only took me less than an hour to download everything while I was answering emails & sending out invoices! I just finished watching the whole thing & I can safely say that I've fallen in love with it all over again. Here are the links:

The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 1 of 9
The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 2 of 9
The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 3 of 9
The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 4 of 9
The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 5 of 9
The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 6 of 9
The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 7 of 9
The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 8 of 9
The NeverEnding Story - Chapter 9 of 9

I'm still going to look out for the DVD though so that I can watch it from a larger screen with surround sound. This time I'm going to drive the boyfriend nuts by making him watch it with me over & over again! Muahahaha

2 comments:

Jenny Pong said...

I sense evil laughters! LOL! It will be a never ending watching never ending story... =P

Murni said...

you're right jenny! it'll be a never ending cycle hahaha