Friday, February 20, 2009

New This Week!


Top row (l - r): Esok, Suriana & Edora
Middle row (l - r): Kini, Dorita & Irama
Bottom row (l - r): Petra, Sonata & Jelas

Hey ya lovelies! If you've signed up to join the Mimpi Mailing List you would've received an update with a sneak peek of the latest Mimpi designs! Join now by dropping me an email with the subject header "Add Me To The List!" to get a head's up the next time around.

Anyways, be sure to check out loads of other new designs at Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets & More! There are a few Remakes too so be sure to click on Available under the CATEGORIES tab. It's a rather huge update for me & I'm all pooped out.

Oh, in other news...

Because I all of you, I've decided to offer something special! Yup, it's a SALE lovelies. If you spend RM100 & above, you get a 10% discount + FREE postage via Pos Laju! This promo is valid for online orders only till 3 March 2009 & DOES NOT include special request remakes & custom orders.

Mimpi will also be taking part in Bijou Bazaar's ARTrage Lab on 28 Feb which is a Saturday at Soho KL (more info on the sidebar to your right). I'll be there for one day only & will be offering up my new designs plus some homemade candy!!! Yes, this girl loves her sweets & thought she'd share some with you. More info soon.

So. I hope you like the new designs. Have a great Friday lovelies!

No comments: