Friday, January 2, 2009

Threadbanger

To kick off the new year I thought I'd share with you a really awesome website I recently discovered (like 3 days ago!) while looking up ways on how to make an applique to spice up a little t-shirt I've had for ages. I naturally turned to Instructables & found an awesome video from Threadbanger. It was love at first click.

Here's the vid that started the whole love affair.



Can you see why an indie crafter such as yours truly in head over heels in love? The creativity, the off beatness... it's addictive I tell you! I've been watching episode after episode on the Threadbanger YouTube channel for almost the whole morning now (it's faster to download but sound quality is a little iffy)! Need to get off my butt soon lest I meld onto my office chair.

Here's some info taken off the Threadbanger site: Threadbanger is a network for people who love to DIY, recreate, refashion and craft. Forget about corporate stores, we’re here to help you create and find your own style! From our episodes, forum and blog to our newsletter and contests, there is something for everyone. Our goal is to bring together people who can share their ideas, tips and advice with others and help make the world more fashionable – Threadbanger style!

I love their motto by the way: DIY or Die! Have a great weekend everyone! Snip snip ;)

No comments: