Monday, December 22, 2008

Fleur De Lis

I had a BLAST at the Fleur De Lis Bazaar last Friday & Saturday! Thanks for all the lovin' & the support folks! It truly means the world to me :)

Here are some pictures of my table set up on both Friday & Saturday. I just wish that I has more time to take pictures of the mobs of people at the bazaar & other vendor's table but as I was all on my lonesome self I had to stay glued to my table.

Friday evening. I spent a total of TWO HOURS stuck in traffic trying to get to Bangsar in time. Needless to say, I was late. The picture above is my table set up before the onslaught of fellow dreamers who wiped me clean! But I'm not complaining ;)

Friday night. I finally get to use my custom made Block On! light by Syamly! I got heaps of compliments but really, credit should go to Syamly who's not only talented but a really nice guy to boot!

Saturday afternoon. I got to the bazaar late (again!) as I had to make new pieces of jewelry lest my table ends up looking sadly pathetic. Brought along an extra lamp too just in case ligthing turned out sadly pathetic too.

Saturday evening. Stephanie, me & Yien Yee of A Shopaholic's Den. I think they did a good job overall. Stephanie who was part of the Shopaholic's Den team & Yien Yee who is the head honcho were extremely helpful by helping me out with every little request (including minding my table while I went to the loo!). A+ for effor & integrity!

Saturday evening. I love how cozy this set up looks. I think I'll include the lamps again the next time I do a bazaar. Luckily they're uber lightweight & tres chic. Get yours at IKEA folks, my home away from home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i was there, u takde :(

Murni said...

oh ye ke? which day did you go??

Anonymous said...

Pretty setup!!!