Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Eventful

How was your nice, long holiday weekend? I must say it's been pretty eventful for me: dressed up for a big dinner function on Friday, then the awful news of the landslide early on Saturday morning, the bazaar on Saturday & Sunday & finally Raya Haji on Monday... Happy Raya Haji by the way if it's not too late to wish my fellow Muslims!

I really didn't do much yesterday to celebrate Raya Haji as my family is away & we as a family don't really celebrate it so it's no biggie. I spent almost all of yesterday making new jewelry... Yup, an update is on the horizon so stay tuned lovelies!

Thanks to those who dropped by my table at Threadszoo's Happy Hippyz last weekend. A special hello to Shelby for blogging about it too! I truly appreciate all the support & lovin' folks. You all really know how to make my day :)

On a final note, I'd just like to say that my thoughts & prayers goes out to those affected by the landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa. May you all find safety & respite from this tragic situation. God bless everyone.

No comments: