Monday, November 10, 2008

The Classics


Spotted this over at Design*Sponge. It seems Peguin Classics will be releasing a 10 book series with these specially printed vintage inspired covers in a matte foil design. Don't they look gorgeous? I see 4 of my all-time favorite titles there & well, I've been meaning to read the rest. I'm hoping they'll release it here in Malaysia soon. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any info on the Peguin Classics website so I guess I'll just have to pop by Borders or Kinokuniya to try my luck. If anyone spots these babies out there do let me know.

:: update ::
After a bit of sleuthing, I found out that the books are a Waterstone's Exclusive and will only be distributed in the UK for now. Click here if you'd like to purchase the book from Waterstone directly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... theyre so pretty... I remember reading Emily Bronte dulu in high school... and the book was so affordable beli kat mph..

These ones look so good- and too pretty macam tak leh baca... nak tengok je cover dia for hours kan??

Hehe Thanks for the info Ribena Berry!

=)

xxx

Murni said...

hey tats! you can still get the classics for something like RM5 at MPH ya'know! plus it's made with recycled paper! i bought quite a few recently...

yeah, the art work is really pretty. let me know if you manage to get your hands on the waterstone exclusives yeah?

take care babe! xoxo