Monday, September 8, 2008

Packaging

Here's a peek at my packaging for online orders.

Top row
(
Left) Each piece of jewelry or accessory is slotted into my custom made jewelry/business card & then packed into little cellophane bags so that the piece doesn't oxidize or comes into contact with water from rain during delivery.
(
Right) My little way of saying thank you: a free pair of pewter or brass charm earrings with every purchase from 23 August to 23 September! Read more about the promo here.

Bottom row
(
Left) The order + free earrings are wrapped in layers of fine tissue wrapping paper & topped of with ribbons. I then wrap it again with pink bubble wrap (Not pictured here as it's not very pretty! Hehehe). That silver box you see is for rings & other fragile jewelry & accessories.
(
Right) Everything is then mailed to you in a bubble envelope that I've dressed up with more wrapping paper!

It's not very eco-friendly I admit but it works in keeping the jewelry safe during delivery. Perhaps someday I'll find a way to use only biodegradable products to pack my jewelry...

::EDIT::
Please note that if you choose to have your order sent to you via Registered Mail, the bubble envelope will be PLAIN as the post office has restrictions concerning this mode of postage.

No comments: