Want to learn how to make jewelry? I'm teaching at Sophia Center for Creative Learning located in Mont Kiara on Thursdays.
I've been teaching there on and off for the last 2 years or so & I love love LOVE the environment there as it's really nice & cozy plus Yoko (the owner) is the most accommodating person I know. Period.
Anyhoo, the link above is a little outdated so here's a breakdown. You have 2 options of classes:
#1. One Month Course
- 1 class per week for 4 weeks at 3 hours per class
- In Level 1 you learn one basic jewelry making technique per week with plenty of opportunity to fine-tune your new skills during class under the guidance of an experienced jewelry designer (me!)
- The maximum number of students per class is 6.
- All materials will be provided except pliers which may be bought at RM38 per set.
- Price: RM240 (Level 1)
#2. One Day Workshop
- 1 class for 4 hours only!
- A crash course in jewelry making for those pressed for time, you will learn 2 of the most fundamental techniques to jewelry making.
- Maximum number of students per class is 6.
- All materials will be provided including pliers which may be bought at RM38 per set.
- Price: RM160 (Level 1)