Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun To Be Had

You can't leave the bazaar without your official Bijou rubber duckies & colorful pinwheels now can you?

Reza Salleh. Awww, ain't he a cutie pie? And he can sing too! *Swoon*

Spot the "kidnapped" rubber ducky. Don't worry, I returned the little guy to his brethren at the end of the day.

As usual, there were loads of colorful fun to be had at Bijou Bazaar. I really don't think I had a dull moment at the bazaar.... There was just too much to see with sooooo many people coming and going & great live bands (except that Filipino band Menara Hap Seng insists should perform... spare me maaaan!). Kudos to Maryam & Iwan the two-woman team behind the bazaar! I don't know how you guys do it all & maintain your sanity.

And now guess what?!? Because of overwhelming response & lots of pleading from the traders, Bijou Bazaar will be ON for a final instalment this Saturday only! And here I thought last weekend was the finale... Anyways, you can count on Mimpi being there! ;)

No comments: