Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cupcakes Make Great Favors

Click on the image for a clearer view.

In case you're wondering what else has been keeping me busy & away from making new jewelry: I've been busy decorating boxes of cupcakes!

These were simply done for a regular client of mine with white silk roses, white satin ribbons, "It's a Boy!" blue organza ribbons, blue teddy bear buttons & customized pink pearl stickers.

I spent a total of 5 hours hunting down the right ribbon & flowers and then another 6 hours putting it all together! Can you see the blood, sweat & tears somewhere in the pictures?? Hehehe.

Anyways, I thought the end result looked simple yet elegant... just how I like it :)

2 comments:

CIKAIDA said...

great job dear..
love ur idea..

hope can buy ur stuff..
can u guide me?

Murni said...

thanks cikaida! you can click here for more info on how to order: http://mimpifaq.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to-order.html.

or you can email me at mimpi.murni@gmail.com if you have more questions ;)

thanks for popping by!