Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update

I've got a busy month ahead of me. First up, Mimpi will be at Bijou Bazaar this weekend!

Bijou Bazaar

Date: 2nd - 3rd August 2008

Operating Hours:
+ Saturday 11 a.m. till late
(MTV Asia Awards or an 80s movie screening, pending approval)
+ Sunday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Address: 102 - 104 Jalan Maarof, Bangsar (the map's here)






And then, if you won't be able to catch this weekend's bazaar, I will also be at Bangsar Shopping Center's WIP Sunday Flea Market for the rest of the month!

WIP Family Day Flea Market a.k.a. Chics Closet Bazaar

Date: 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st August 2008

Operating Hours: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.

Address: WIP cafe, Ground Floor, Bangsar Shopping Center, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar

More info on Facebook




I have loads of new goodies to offer and I'll be showcasing them at the bazaars. So, will I be seeing you sometime this month? I sure hope so ;)

No comments: