Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back To Reality


Sexy Divers, originally uploaded by FaizaL Omar.

Well, I'm back. After working my butt off for 5 days straight at MSF and planning it for almost a year, I took a nice long holiday.

(The picture above was from my scuba diving holiday courtesy of the talented Mr Faizal Omar. Didn't bother to bring my camera or a photographer with me this time around. Hehehe).

Can't wait for my next holiday :P

Hey, did you spot me in the latest KLue magazine?? It's a little paragraph but oh what the heck right?! I'm in it!!! Woohoooo! *Big HUG for Claudia* I'm gonna go run off and scan it right NOW!

Thanks to everyone who wrote in and patiently waited for my response. You guys rock! I am in the midst of answering every one of you and promise to switch on my vacation responder from now on. Cross my heart.

No comments: