Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blok On Light Blok!


I'm sooooo excited! I'm getting a custom made Light Blok (check out more samples here, here and here) from Syamly of Blok On. I've been a fan of Syamly's pictures on Flickr since last year so imagine my delight when I found out that he's been making all sorts of handcrafted goodness like signs, clocks, badges and pendants on top of the light box I instantly gravitated to.

Syamly responded super-fast to my Flickr mail query and I'm contemplating on font right now although I definitely want my Light Blok to read "Mimpi" (of course!) and I want it in PINK. I'm such a girly girl.

Hmmmm, I wonder if the Light Blok takes energy saving bulbs?

Find more Blok On products at the Cuppacakes and +Wondermilk stores.

2 comments:

the younger safynaz kazem said...

did u get ur mimpi lightblok?
if so, how much did u hv to pay for it?

Murni said...

yup, i got my custom made lightblok awhile back actually & i'm thinking of ordering another one soon! greedy me. hehehe

hmmm i think i paid rm80 for the first one but the new one will cost a little more because i'm gonna need it to be bigger. will keep you posted k?

thanks for dropping by!