Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Annual Pilgrimage


As some of you may already know, I was away for on my annual shopping pilgrimage in Bangkok, Thailand. This time I went with 2 of my shopaholic girlfriends, Yan and Mimi. We shopped from morning till evening, had a massage every night and ate wonderful Thai food wherever we went which we finished off with a kebab from around the corner before going to bed. Bliss!

We really had a blast and the best part was that we didn't have to pay for excess luggage by the miracle of God PLUS we weren't stopped by the customs officer even though our trolleys were piled high with luggage and neon colored bags that practically screamed "CHECK ME!"

Ahhhhh.... I needed a huge dose of retail therapy and I think I got it in spades! Hehehe.

Anyways, I have a few updates to post up so stay tuned k? It'll be up real soon. Oh and before I forget, thanks for all your emails ladies! You're all oh-so-wonderfully patient with me :)

No comments: